Owens Corning TruDefinition DURATION with Patented SureNail® Technology
Owens Corning TruDefinition Duration Shingles are specially formulated to provide great contrast and dimension to any roof. Through the use of multiple granule colors and shadowing, TruDefinition Duration Shingles offer a truly unique and dramatic effect. This exclusive combination of color and depth is what makes TruDefinition Duration Shingles like no other.
TruDefinition Duration Owens Corning Shingles are available in popular colors with bold, lively contrast and complementing shadow lines for greater dimension. They feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty (for as long as you own your home) and 130-MPH Wind Resistance Limited Warranty. TruDefinition Duration Shingles are produced with StreakGuard™ Protection to inhibit the growth of airborne bluegreen algae.
Owens Corning provides a 10-year Algae Resistance Limited Warranty.* Beyond the outstanding curb appeal and impressive warranty coverage, they also come with the advanced performance of patented SureNail Technology.
The SureNail® Difference
A technological breakthrough in roofing. The innovative features of Owens Corning® TruDefinition® Duration® Shingles with patented SureNail® Technology offer the following:
- Breakthrough Design. Featuring a tough, woven engineered reinforcing fabric to deliver consistent fastening during installation.
- Triple Layer Protection.® A unique “triple layer” of reinforcement occurs when the fabric overlays the common bond of the shingle laminate layers that offers excellent fastener holding power.
- Outstanding Grip. Our enhanced Tru-Bond® sealant grips tightly to the engineered fabric nailing strip on the shingle below.
- Excellent Adhesive Power. Specially formulated, wide adhesive bands help keep shingle layers laminated together.
- Exceptional Wind Resistance. Engineered to deliver 130-MPH* wind warranty performance with only 4 nails. Fewer nails required can mean fewer deck penetrations.