Items not covered by Heritage workmanship warranty:
- Normal wear and tear
- Interior Nail Pops (Builder is supposed to use drywall screws, not nails)
- Deteriorated Nail Sealant (Caulk)
- Chimney Leaks (If no Cricket is present & elected not to have one installed)
- Damage Related to Force Majeure Events (Named Storms, Acts of God)
- Damage Caused by 3rd Party (Any damage caused by someone other than a Heritage Representative)
- All Structural Components of Roof (Below Decking)
- Anything not associated with Roof (Rotten Fascia, Siding, Chimney Siding/Mortar, etc.)
- In addition, any fungus, bacteria, infestation, UV degradation, rust or corrosion resulting in metal or wood decay is not be covered.
Please fill out the following form fields to request a workmanship warranty repair. Please allow up to 24 hrs for a response.